Is there a way to sort the Knowledge Capture article templates that have "KCTemplate" label on them. They are listed in random order and we would like to group by language (we have one template per language).
The work around was this: (but it did not work)
It's my understanding that Knowledge Capture templates are listed in the order of their creation. The most recent article you applied the KCTemplate label to will appear first, and the first article you applied the KCTemplate label to will appear last. I agree that it'd be nice to have an option to sort them. Until such a feature is added, I believe the following steps will allow you to control the order:
- Browse to the Zendesk Guide™ admin page.
- Under Lists, click on All Articles.
- Filter by Label, and select KCTemplate.
- Select all of your template articles, choose the Article Settings drop-down at the bottom of the page, and select Change Labels.
- Deselect KCTemplate and click Change.
- Return to Lists >> All Articles.
- Search for each template article and reapply the KCTemplate one by one for each article in the order you prefer they appear.
Please sign in to leave a comment.