Looks like a new bug:
A Mentioned agent is not added to the Followers list under Internal Note. After that, the agent cannot be mentioned and added in the Public reply as-well. Steps to reproduce:
1. Connected to a ticket > public reply > type @someone > his name is added to the follower list.
2. Delete his name from the reply > his name is removed from the Followers list.
3. Move to internal note > type @someone > his name is not added to the follower list, and he won't get a notification email.
4. from now on, even if you move back to public reply > add @someone > his name is not added to the follower list
5. Force refresh the page (Ctrl+F5) > you can mention him in the Public reply but not on the Internal note.
Please sign in to leave a comment.