These interactive virtual training days are a chance to network, share your challenges and learn from other attendees. Get ready to take your customer support experience to the next level after completing these trainings.
Training Time: 9:00am-3:30pm (EST)
- Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II- This full-day track is ideal if you’re just starting out on Zendesk and need a thoughtful overview on the features of Support and how they work together, or if you simply want to either round out or update your knowledge of the Support product.(Agenda)(March 2)
- Zendesk Explore, I and II- If you're new to Explore, this is the event for you! In this full day track, you'll learn the key features of Zendesk Explore, our robust analytics product.(Agenda)(March 3)
Zendesk Guide, I and II- Just getting started on Zendesk Guide? We'll cover key Guide features, and how they can help provide self-service support, as well as enhance your approach to ticket deflection.
How will the sessions be structured?- At our virtual event, we’ll include all the same content that’s taught at our in person events, lots of Q&A time and opportunities to interact with the Zendesk team. Each virtual training day will be from 9:00am-3:30pm (EST) and we’ll send you home with some great follow-on activities to complete at your own pace. A couple days before your virtual training day event we will email you with the zoom link and training materials.
Cost for Training: $650 per training day ticket.
Add On Certification Exams:
- Zendesk Support Administrator for $280 (save $70 off retail price) when purchased with a training day ticket.
- Zendesk CX Analyst for $280 (save 70 off retail price) when purchased with a training day ticket.
- Zendesk Guide Specialist for $159 (save $40 off retail price)
Please sign in to leave a comment.