Just to let you know why I turned off the new agent workspace for our team after trying it for about a week.
1) The tabs don't show ticket numbers. This was useful. It's also inconsistent. Sometimes it shows a preview of the conversation, but if there is a file in a ticket, it lists that instead. Ticket numbers added value. This does not.
2) The new interface only showed, via email.
Being able to see the persons email address, and if it was via another address added more value.
3) Doesn't preserve content when switching between Public reply and Internal note. Often used to type in the Internal comment, and when ready to send switch to Public.
4) The extra click when switching between Internal and Public irritated some agents. They found it easier when the options were visible.
5) We also found that the new agent workspace was at times slow and unresponsive. When clicking on things nothing happens etc. Closing the browser and starting again resolved this. Not sure why this was happening. Experienced this in Chrome and Firefox. This was the main factor in turning it off.
Please sign in to leave a comment.