I added German and French languages to my help recently and then created some articles in these languages. Then I realized that I made a wrong pick: I added "German (Germany)," while I actually needed generic "German." I also noticed that the default language was "English (US)."
So my language selection menu looked like this:
Zendesk confirmed there's no way to rename the languages. I managed to correct German because I only had a few articles in this language (had to copy them manually). However, I can't do the same thing with English because there are hundreds of articles in this language. The menu looks like this:
Please provide the option to remove that "US".
Please sign in to leave a comment.