I looked into this article and it mentions the occupancy rate and it is something that our team would like to track, however, I noticed that there is no preset query added to add this to Explore,
- Add up the total amount of time spent on ticket-related activities, also known as handling time (e.g., answering customer calls or resolving tickets)
- Next, add up the total amount of time that the agent spent logged in (i.e., clocked in and ready to assist customers)
- Divide handling time by logged-in time, then multiply by 100 to get a percentage
1. I do have the metric for handling time
2. to measure the time logged in, we will calculate based on 8 hours that the agent is clocked in.
If someone could please help me out with how the formula for this should be, I am kinda stuck!
Please sign in to leave a comment.