I have MS Teams and Zendesk integration wanted to do the following:
- Ability to call from a customer’s profile in Zendesk (which contains their email address and phone number information) using MS Teams
- If possible, ability to use both audio and video for calls or if Zendesk have the capability similar to MS Teams where you can do audio and video calls
A sample scenario where this would be used:
- In Zendesk, you have the customer profile (with their email address and phone number)
- Initiate a call in Zendesk from the information on the customer profile
- Launch the video call in MS Teams (or Zendesk if available)
The current integration of MS Teams - Zendesk Support allows MS Teams users to have read-access to their Support ticket views inside Microsoft Teams. There is no connection with call capabilities at the moment.
As of this time, Zendesk Talk does not have the ability to do video calls. Also checked with available integrations but was unable to find a way that would directly launch MS Teams video call capability using the customer profile information from Zendesk.
Can we have zendesk with video option
Please sign in to leave a comment.