Sounds great - we can't wait to get the EAP started and provide feedback!
We are a software vendor with around 100 different products.
For each product we host a seperate user manual as WebHelp in one to n languages - created by Help&Manual as well as madcap Flare
Each manual has between 50 to 3500 pages/articels in different chapters.
We are willing to provide public links for testing purposes etc.
Our internal development team implemented a crawler on our own and we run into several API limitations:
- Many records have a body, which exceeds 10.000 chars
- as listed above we have more than 5 sources
- we clearly need more than 3000 records
Will it be possible:
- to crawl website, which are restricted by an authentication mechanism like user/password? as described here not in phase 1
- will it be possible to exclude certain pages? We have several articles in our product web helps with redundant information to Zendesk Help Center articles and they should also mainly live inside the Help Center.
It would be great to have an exclude list.
How will you handle updates like:
- indexed content gets updated
- indexed/crawled site gets deleted
- new site needs be indexed
Will this always be a full update or just a diff?
Is it possible to automate the crawler within Zendesk Guide Admin interface or via API?
Has been explained in the following article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.