The agent statuses EAP is currently available to Zendesk customers who:
- Have migrated to the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
- Are not using Chat
- Accounts can't have more than 100 custom agent statuses.
- When using the Agent Statuses EAP, operating hours won't set an agent's status.
- An agent's status won't be inferred based on their session connectivity.
- Admins will not have the ability to change agent’s Talk statuses. Additionally, any API’s that set or change an agents status in Talk will not be supported.
- Explore live dashboards won't display data for messaging statuses.
To register, please fill out this form: Agent statuses EAP sign-up form.
We cannot guarantee that everyone can join at this stage, but we’ll do our best to support as many as possible. We look forward to working with you on this exciting new feature!
Please sign in to leave a comment.