Customize Summary Bar Smartlist
We should be able to add fields to the summary bar at the bottom of smart lists.
Hi Lance Martin,
Thanks for your feedback! Can you share few examples with us?
- What kind of summaries would you expect, for each?
- Having such a summary, what's a next step related to it? How would it help you, for each?
I would love to see the bottom summary bar customizable from fields. For example now it shows total $ sales, total sale count, and ave sale $. As shown in my sample pic posted we include system size field in the report as a field but we can’t total it in the summary. So we have to manually add it up. I know not every field could be summarized but at least the numerical ones could.
Thanks, so in your case, typically it's about making sth like SUM(SYSTEM SIZE), for selected deals.
What are you doing then with such aggregated information?
Why I'm asking: if you're using smart list for data analysis and finding optimisations, I'd suggest trying Explore – Zendesk reporting and analytics.
Here are some articles:
- Getting started with Explore
- Understanding Explore datasets - lists down all Sell data you can use to build custom tables and reports
- Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Sell - here you can see what can you build reports on. You can also report on custom fields that you've created in Zendesk Sell
Hope that helps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.