So I have had, yet another, reminder to switch over to the new agent workspace.
I have had another look and here's my initial feedback when comparing to the current workspace.
1) The ticket Subject/Title is no longer in bold, larger font, so it gets lost on the screen. When dealing with multiple tickets open at once this is a key anchor point for the eye identify what you are working on.
2) The Ticket fields on the left now have even more white space between the fields. This gives the agent more scrolling up/down to view info. If anything these need to be closer together than currently as when we moved to Zendesk from our old system all the scrolling the agents had to do was a constant gripe.
3) The light grey horizontal bars between each posting have gone, which loses the structure of the ticket. (They DO appear on the email to the Requester). There is more white space between each post. Again. more scrolling for agents. Less info on screen at any one time.
4) To flip between Public and Internal comment now takes two clicks, before it was one. How can this be seen a better UX? Can we have the two tabs as before.
5) The Apply Macro button has shifted left. This should be aligned with the text input box. Not the sidebar.
6) The Internal comments posting is shaded much lighter than before and doesn't stand out as well, in my view.
As it stands we have decided not to migrate to the new Agent Workspace.
Please sign in to leave a comment.