It would be really helpful if there was a process to moderate new users and mark them as certified if they are participating constructively, and moderate their posts if they are not.
Here are some scenarios:
New user posts for the first time
- Post goes directly to moderation queue
- If post is accepted, it's published and the user is marked "certified" (or some other appropriate term)
- If post is rejected, it's not published and the user is not marked "certified"
- It would be great if the user was sent an email about why the post was not accepted. Being able to select from a series of macro-like responses for the email message would be even greater.
Any user posts
- system checks if the user is certified
- if user is certified, post goes through
- if user is not certified, post goes to the moderation queue
Track users that have had multiple posts rejected
- A dashboard in the moderation area shows a lists of users whose posts have been rejected multiple times (5 is probably a good number) and there is an option to ban them
List of banned users
- Throwing this in here as it would be useful to see a full list of all banned users
This would help us quite a lot, as it would train users that their non-productive posts won't appear on the forums. And it would let our active participants continue to post.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.