Call Recording Opt-out/Opt-in functionality works with both Group Routing and IVR routing.
This article contains the following sections:
- Enabling Call Recording Opt-out/Opt-in
- Configuring the caller experience for Group routing and IVR routing
Enabling Call Recording Opt-out/Opt-in
Call Recording Opt-out/Opt-in is configured for each individual number.
To enable Call Recording Opt-out
- In Zendesk Support, click the Admin icon in the sidebar, then select Channels > Talk.
- Select the Numbers tab.
- Select the number you want to configure.
- Select the Call Recording tab.
- Select the radio button in Call Recording and Consent for the desired configuration: Example select "Caller must opt-in" to enable opt-in functionality.
- In the select greeting field, select a greeting from the dropdown. This is the greeting informs callers they can opt-out/opt-in of call recording by pressing 3.
- Click Save changes.
Configuring the caller experience
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.