I've noticed that if I go into an existing custom Metric or Attribute and make some changes but do not click the Save button it still maintains the modification to the metric.
1) Create a custom metric or Attribute
2) Save the record
3) At any time of the report creation process click on the custom metric/attribute edit pencil and bring up the code for that item
4) Make a modification to the code
5) Click anywhere in the page (outside of the window for the metric code) and the window displaying the attribute/metric code disappears. (i.e do not click on the Save button)
6) Go back into the metric/attribute and click on the Edit pencil.
You should see the changes you made but did not "save" are now part of the code.
IMO no changes to the code should be updated until the "Save" button is clicked
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.