I have such a situation:
- I have a checkbox, that when is tick then two mandatory fields appearing (conditional fields o the form)
- The agent is fulfilling them as he must do it to Solve a ticket
- later on, the agent decides that this checkbox doesn't need to be checked at all so he un-tick the checkbox
- the ticket can be set to solved
- extraction of this data is made via our API and pulling information also from those two mandatory fields
- it turns out that the data in that fields are still there, and the whole file that is after extraction cannot be used further for other (outside Zendesk) automation, as the data are incorrect
I was thinking that:
- as the fields are not visible, it shouldn't be pulled out at all
- Trigger would be great to clear both fields when a checkbox is cleared by agent, but it turned out that I cannot clear this data as one of the fields is a Regex type field
As a workaround, I built a trigger that is not allowing to uncheck the box until data in those two fields are not present. But it is not an ideal solution, cause the agent has to clear data, submit then can uncheck the box.
It would be nice if all fields on any type could be cleared by the trigger/automation. I know, that other actions cannot be done on a text field or Regex, but clearing them should be available.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.