Updated article sorting when adding a hyperlink

4 Comentarios

  • Melody Quinn

    Hi Maddy B Snyder

    I agree with you that this was previously the behavior, however, I noticed the change well over 6 months ago. I find it bothersome as well so I just open the article I want to link to and copy the title and use it in the search for the article I want to link to. 

    It's not much but that's my tip.

    Melody

    1
  • Maddy B Snyder

    Hi Melody Quinn, thanks for confirming that you experienced the same change in behavior and the general timeframe in which this happened! I know there are definitely some workarounds to this issue, but it's still time-consuming and frustrating that we have to use workarounds when they could update the UX to reflect the previous, more user-friendly experience.

    Again, I'll admit that I should have contacted their Support team when I first noticed this issue, but I had lost confidence in their ability to respond in a timely manner. It looks like that has since changed, so if you could open a ticket with them and confirm that the UX was updated to be less user-friendly, I'd appreciate it!

    If enough people reach out about this issue, it may help convince them that this is a bug worth prioritizing. (If you do open a ticket, not sure if it's worth including, but it may be good to mention this post and my original ticket #6784982 for context.)

    0
  • Sydney Neubauer

    Hey all!

    I had reached out to Zendesk regarding this and they have let me know they have updated the functionality:

    "The expected behavior now is that article recommendations will be sorted based on the latest "updated at" date if there are no search criteria - and if search criteria are introduced, article recommendations will be sorted based on their "relevance" on the search criteria"

    0
  • Maddy B Snyder

    Hi Sydney Neubauer, thanks for your response! The experience you're describing is exactly how it used to be, which was supposedly unintended in the first place, according to the support agent I spoke with. Thankfully, after several (frankly demanding) emails to the agent, this issue was further investigated and fixed as of a few weeks ago. Very pleased that the experience was updated to work as it did previously, as it's much more accommodating to my workflow (and I'm sure many others')!

    0

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

Tecnología de Zendesk