Feature Request Summmary
Zendesk Talk's callback feature should have the ability to customize the callback options greeting after a caller confirms that they would like a callback.
The following greeting is only available in English, and we are not able to customize it to support another language.
- Press 1 to request a callback on the number they've called in from
- Press 2 to request a callback to a different number. The alternative number must be in E.164 format, i.e. [+ or 00][country code][subscriber number including area code]. If it's not in the correct format, the customer will be prompted to enter again.
- Press 3 to return to the queue on hold
We need the ability to customize this greeting on our French line.
Business impact of limitation or missing feature
We cannot use the request callback feature on our French IVR because:
- Our French-only speakers won't be able to understand the menu
- Serving an English-only menu for Quebec callers will not comply with the Quebec language laws
Other necessary information or resources:
This is most likely an issue for all other multilingual companies. I hope that this feature will be available for us, so that we can support our customers with a callback feature.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.