Omnichannel routing, currently in BETA for support tickets and messaging, enables you to prioritize and route work items to the best agent based on their availability and capacity. You can also use triggers, tags, and ticket fields to make changes to the destination groups and priorities.
UPDATED (10 Oct, 2022): We are planning to start the rollout of the functionality this week (Week of 10th October, 2022). As it being a phased rollout not all customers will be getting the functionality this week, it might take up-to two weeks for the functionality to appear on your instance.
UPDATED (22 Sep, 2022)- Great news! In the next few weeks we will be extending omnichannel routing to Zendesk Talk customers. Customers who are already on BETA will automatically get the new experience when it is launched. Customers who are yet to enable BETA, will have to enable BETA to get the new experience.
Popular use cases requested by our customers include:
- Prioritize calls for VIP or Gold customers
- Route calls based on the country code of callers to specific groups
- Certain calls should be answered by a specified group of agents
Additional benefits with this release include:
- Ability to view tickets for the calls still waiting in the queue within Support views: Currently, a call ticket gets created when an agent has picked up the call. With this release call tickets will be created when a call goes into the queue giving an opportunity to view the waiting call. This can be accomplished by setting up a support view. You can read more about it here.
- Route calls to agents more than once: Currently, if an agent misses a call once, the same call is not offered to the agent again, leading to missed calls or calls going to voicemail even if agents are available. With this release the call will keep offering to available agents in a round-robin fashion until the maximum queue waiting time expires.
Supported Talk versions
- Zendesk suite: Available for all plans for customers on agent workspace (prioritization of calls is available only for Professional and Enterprise plans)
- Talk plans: Available for Team, Professional, and Enterprise plans (prioritization of calls is available only for Professional and Enterprise plans)
As a prerequisite you should have omnichannel routing enabled on your account.
When will the new experience be available and how do I sign up?
UPDATE (22 Sep, 2022): The new experience will be available in the next few weeks, exact date will be confirmed in the next few days.
Customers who are already on omnichannel routing BETA will automatically get the new experience when it is launched. Customers who are yet to enable the BETA, will have to enable the omnichannel BETA to get onboarded to the new experience.
Click Follow on this page to stay informed.
Take a look at the following articles to learn more about Talk in omnichannel routing:
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.