Talk Live Data Filter Enhancement Request – Groups & Lines
The live data dashboard is amazing, but we’d like to see it augmented for Talk to have more flexibility with Groups, allowing better visibility into Talk at a glance.
We’d like to be able to see ALL our Talk Groups & Lines in one place but this is not possible today. Today you only have a group drop down which allows visibility into one group at a time.
For those of us with group routing it would be most useful to be able to show the queued and ongoing calls by line and the agent status for the groups set up to answer them (and to have Zendesk limit the groups to those enabled for Talk)
For reference, in our implementation of Talk we have 5 inbound lines set to 5 specific groups. We also have 2 external numbers enabled for outbound calling. So we use 7 lines and 5 groups, and, want to see reporting for that configuration.
Enhancements I’d like to See
1. Set the Group Drop Down to ONLY Show Talk Enabled Groups
Today all groups appear in the drop down, even those not enabled for Talk which makes the list huge. Since Zendesk knows what groups are and are not enabled for Talk it seems like you should be able to filter the drop down accordingly.
2. Add Talk Line as a Filter
For more flexibility on Live Data, it would be great to see the Talk Line and allow filtering by both the line & group.
3. Allow User to Select >1 Talk Group At A Time--OR--Allow Custom Dashboard to Default to Specific Group/Line
As mentioned before we have 5 groups set up in Talk so ideally Talk Live Data would be able to show all/multiple groups. And, I’d like the flexibility to create dashboards by lines or groups, depending on how the business wants to see the information. Today it is not possible to do anything beyond selecting one single group and there is no way to set a default in a custom dashboard
Since I wanted to break down live data at least by group I tried to find some workarounds by creating custom dashboards, but, neither worked.
- I created a dashboard and added a 2nd group widget to it. This action was allowed, but, it wouldn’t let me set it to a specific value so that didn’t work
- I then tried to create one dashboard by group and set one group per dashboard. The selected group stuck when viewing my edits but was not retained when I view the dashboard.
I see you have another more general request for multi select on live data filters here so others feel the same!
While you can see the overall state of Talk as things are today, you can’t easily drill in to break it down. For groups, you’re requiring too much effort and subject matter expertise by the end user, when the system should at least just be able to limit the drop down list to what is set up for Talk. For Dashboards, more flexibility is needed so that your customers can show the data how they want to see it (i.e. by line, by group, or combinations thereof)
- While you can get a breakdown by group, it is too cumbersome for the end user
- All groups configured in support show in the group menu so you have to know how talk group routing is implemented to use this.
- The fact that all groups appear makes the list too long for the end user to wade through
- Line level data is not available so you can’t see live data by line/queue
- You can’t see >1 group at a time or create specific dashboards for specific groups (as a workaround).
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.