I have a question.
The situation is like this.
- an end-user creates a ticket,
- Agent 1 replies within 25 seconds (so FRT goes to Agent 1)
- Agent 1 puts the ticket to 'On-hold' status
- Agent 2 replies to the ticket and solves it
- the ticket is assigned to the Agent 2
Then I create a report and I see that FRT metric is reflected to the Agent 2, rather than Agent 1.
First reply time – 25 sec
Assignee – Agent 2
And I assume that Agent 2 has replied to the ticket within 25 secs and it is not true.
Does anyone has an idea how to separate FRT so that I could see in a Report the actual list of agents performed on the FRT metric and not the ones who solved the ticket?
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.