Associating Orgs for Clients/Sub-Clients
We have a use case for the Zendesk platform that I am trying to understand how to use Zendesk to achieve our aims.
We are utilising Zendesk as a ‘Helpdesk’ platform to handle end-User requests, track time, and bill any associated time. The ‘Helpdesk’ is made available to two types of Clients:
- B2B - A ‘Helpdesk’ direct to end-Users. The end-User is associated with an Organisation through a single domain
- B2B2C - We ‘whitelabel’ advisory for Legal and Finance companies, and they provide our advisory to their Clients (“sub-Clients”).
We have two ticket forms (with conditional fields):
- B2B - A standard ticket request form
- B2B2C - An additional form field is added for a Sub-Client email(s)
Legal Co. use our Helpdesk to request internal support, or support on behalf of their Clients. We wish to associate Legal Co. (domain: @legalco.com), with the sub-Client organisations (domains: @acme.com, @tesla.org, etc.)
- When raising a ticket, the Client will add a sub-Client email in a ticket field - along with other details (like a ‘cc)
- Legal Co. advisors wish to see all tickets (and correspondence) associated with their sub-Clients.
- Sub-Clients should only be able to see tickets (and correspondence) associated with their organisation
We may also wish to ‘tag’ the tickets for reporting purposes.
We are looking for some guidance on how associate ‘Organisations’ or ‘End-Users’ (Clients and sub-Clients, as outlined above), so there is visibility for the Client with their Sub-Client’s ticket requests.
Hey Sam! In order for a user to see tickets across organizations, they would need to be added to each organization using the Multi org feature, which you can find more information about here: Enabling multiple organizations for users. As for linking orgs to other orgs and creating a heirarchy of such, I would recommend checking out our fairly recent release of lookup relationship fields: Using lookup relationship fields. With these two pieces of functionality combined, I think you will be able to achieve the workflow you described.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.