April 28th, 2023 Recap
In this meeting, we covered:
- Walkthrough on how to get WSL installed on Windows
- Walkthrough a demo "Hello World" ZCLI application that runs inside of a Zendesk instance
- Walkthrough a demo of the Zendesk "X-Ray" app; this app makes an API call and displays information about the currently logged in Agent
- YouTube video link
Date: Friday, May 26th, 2023
Time: 1:00PM CT
Have you ever needed to obtain all of the field IDs? User ID? Form IDs? Any kind of IDs within Zendesk? Have you ever needed to investigate an issue and "see" what the data "looks like" inside of Zendesk? Then this meeting is for you! In this meeting we will be covering the indispensable tool: Postman. Postman is a free tool that is used by admins and developers alike. With Postman, it is easy to configure, test, and validate information within Zendesk your instances. Postman can also be used as a great jumping to getting those same API called into functional code; and in a variety of different languages!
Come join us as we explore Postman and how it can be used to enrich your Zendesk experience!
Click RSVP to sign up now!
- Step 1: Installing WSL
- Step 2: Checking out the requirements for ZCLI
- Step 3: Installing the latest version of Node.JS using NPM
- MacOS Users:
- Zendesk API Changelog
Apr 30, 2023
Removed the Net Promoter Score℠ (NPS®) API.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.