The latest episode of the "Conversations with Zendesk" podcast is now available!
In this episode, I interviewed Michael Pace, Vice President of Global Member Services and Operations at Virgin Pulse. By maximizing self-service options and improving platform stability, Michael has helped Virgin Pulse reduce customer contacts while emphasizing the importance of the employee experience to achieve these results.
- (2:43) Why building a strong knowledge base and self-service resources is so important.
- (6:30) Reducing customer contacts through platform stability.
- (10:19) The importance of transparency and dashboards for driving improvements.
- (13:12) How to build a culture of collaboration and trust.
- (14:20) The impact of improved customer support on customer satisfaction.
- (15:13) Why great employee experiences lead to top-notch customer experiences.
- (21:02) How Michael and his team plan to implement AI tools to improve operations.
- (24:06) The potential impact of AI on the employee experience.
Lots of great insights to learn from! Give it a listen via iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you get your favorite podcasts. If you like the show, we'd love it if you'd take a minute to leave a review on iTunes, and feel free to share with your colleagues!
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.