In my Answer Bot reporting dashboard, it is listed (since Oct 1) that 101 people have selected our "Talk to Human" option but only 48% were transferred to an agent (I am the only agent). What happened to the other 52%? Did these folks maybe just exit the widget before being transferred? I would guess that's a common option when we are outside of business hours. I just want to make sure we are not missing out on important customer inquiries.
Apologies as I am very new to this platform!
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.