Sometimes in our Help Center we have images we want to include in an article, but when they scale to fit our theme they aren't as detailed as we'd like. I looked at solutions like the Fancybox solution but thought it was a bit too complicated. We found a much simpler solution.
- Click the Insert Image button
- Upload your image
- Select the image
- Click Insert
- Right click on the image and select Copy Image Address
(I used Chrome, other browsers may use different terminology to get the image link)
- Add a comment under the image and select the text
- Click on the Insert/Edit Link button
- Paste the image url into the Url field
- Change the Target to New window
- Save your article and preview your article. Clicking your new link will open a new window with the full sized image.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.