We've seen your very passionate feedback about the desire for Sandbox enhancements to make workflow change management easier. In the past, we've had concerns about some downsides but we also appreciate how keen the need is. So at long last, we’re doing a deep dive into the topic. We really want to understand the use cases so that we can explore safe, effective solutions.
We'd love it if you could share things like:
- As an administrator/manager, what’s your current process for setting up and modifying workflow rules (triggers, automations, macros, views)?
- Do you use the Zendesk Sandbox in this process and if so, what are the steps?
- What's working well? What's not working well?
- What data do you need to be in the Sandbox for you to do this, and how do you get it there?
- What data is not there that you need?
- Do you use the Sandbox for things other than making workflow changes?
Thank you -- we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.