What is the problem?
- Currently we are unable to pull reports in Explore based on when a tag was added to a ticket.
Why is it a problem?
- We are looking for ways to pull reports based on escalated or situational tickets where X tag was added within the last 30 days so the tickets won't perpetually appear on the board.
How do you solve the problem today?
- There is no solution to this problem with Explore. We have opted to use another program at this time since Zendesk has no solution we can use which means a bulkier process for our team to use multiple programs.
How would you ideally solve the problem?
- Ideally, if Explore can pull tags based on when they were added which IS currently recorded in ticket event history but is NOT accessible in Explore, that would be the simplest solution so we can then build a report based on when a tag was added.
How big is the problem (business impact, frequency of impact, who is impacted)?
- We have several processes we would like to apply this functionality to for both Management and non-Support teams. Without this functionality, we have had to revert to third party programs and bulky, manual tracking using spreadsheets to use instead. This has caused multiple errors and we are missing tickets we want to report on since this is creating multi-step manual processes that leave a lot of room for error.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.