I thought I'd ask this question here, to see if there is a way we could improve our process internally at my company.
When I refer to bug tickets, I refer to issues which occur in our software. Our usual process follows this.
- A customer emails our support help desk and reports a bug
- We have a look and confirm this is a bug
- We raise a ticket in our private GitHub repository
- The development team then will fix the issue
- We then go back to the customer once the issue has been fixed.
The issue we find is that when there is a backlog of bugs, we have a lot of unsolved tickets in Zendesk in a queue.
I'd like to know how others deal with the process, do you close your tickets once a bug is reported and then go back to the customer once the bug is resolved? Or do you keep the zendesk ticket open?
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.