I wanted to see how everyone sets up and houses their internal knowledge for use with Answer Bot.
We are an app developer and we currently have 4 help sites that I manage.
What I need:
- I want to organize internal knowledge in a way that makes it easy for agents to access (most of our agents are tenured so they usually only need content on the more complex issues/articles) while also allowing Answer bot to be successful in suggesting internal and external content for our agents (in slack or via the knowledge capture app)
- We have a good amount of content that applies across all of our apps (ie: policies, onboarding steps etc) so I am trying to find a way to only have to create ONE ARTICLE for all apps (as opposed to creating 4 of the same article and housing in each brand)
- This creates a lot of manual auditing of content as well as adding clutter to our help sites and Answer bot.
- Allow agents to get information quickly, without having to sift through lots of content
- Find a way to house content for common policies, faqs etc (that applies to all our brands)
Thanks for the help everyone!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.