- Customers report us various issues related to our products.
- In replies to our customers and/or in internal notes, we place a link to our public GitHub repositories.
- If the link is made in a way that the inner text of a link does not contain the URL, but some other text, e.g. we are tracking this issue then searching in Zendesk Support for "https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor5/issues/3274" returns 0 results.
This is a huge problem for us.
- In the public GitHub repository me cannot place links to our internal tickets in Zendesk. We can just mark tickets as "support" there.
- If we fix a ticket on GitHub, then we want to notify customers that the issue has been resolved.
- However, because we are unable to later find those tickets in Zendesk, we are unable to do so.
As a result:
- We are wasting time to find those tickets:
- The experience of our customers is suffering heavily by this, because in the end we do not find all requests where our customers reported the same issue.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.