Ticket Notifications if unassigned for 1 hour
Zendesk level: Beginner
Knowledge: Automations, Triggers
Time Required: 10 minutes
Notify Groups/Admins/Anyone if ticket is unassigned for more than 1 hour. Allows notifications based on whether or not a ticket has been assigned within a certain time frame.
How it works:
Uses an automation to check to see if a ticket has been unassigned for more than 1 hour.
- You must be using Zendesk Support
- You must be able to edit/add Triggers
- You must be able to edit/add Automations
Let’s Get Started:
Create an automation with the following Conditions and Actions
- Hours Since Update | Greater Than | 1
- Tags | Contains None of the Following | not_assigned_notification_sent
- Assignee | is | -
- Add Tags | not_assigned_notification_sent
Notification | (Choose whatever ever notification method you would like to use)
Create a Trigger with the following Conditions and Actions
- Assignee | Changed To | -
- Ticket | is | Updated
- Remove Tags | not_assigned_notification_sent
- Due to the limitations of Automations, there is no current way to make the notification interval smaller than 1 hour.
- Due to the limitations of Automations, the notification will not be exactly 1 hour after the ticket was received.
- The steps listed above defaults to be notified between 1 and 2 hours.
To adjust the notifications to be between 0 and 1 hour. Use the below instead of the listed above.
- Hours Since Update | Greater Than | 0
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.