SLA for 1 hour Unassigned during Business Hours
Zendesk level: Beginner
Time Required: 10 minutes
How it works (simplified):
Uses the default ability to order SLAs and the ability for a ticket to get a new SLA based on conditions.
How it works (detailed):
When tickets come in they receive a Temporary SLA that is set using the "First Reply Time" to "1 hour" target. This SLA will be removed once the ticket is assigned. Then the rest of the SLAs will be applicable.
- You must be using Zendesk Support
- You must have access to SLAs
- You must be able to modify SLAs
How to Create:
- Create an SLA where the only target is "First Reply Time" to "1 hour".
- The only condition required is the "Assignee" is "Not Present"
- Move this SLA above other SLAs if present.
- That's it.
- If this requires more information/elaboration/photographs, please let me know and I will update it.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.