Seeking solutions / ideas here from community re a Live Chat service.
At this stage, my client wants to move onto another service as quickly as possible.
I have asked until Friday to try to solve but given support take at least 12 hours to reply, I feel we'll miss that deadline.
When my client's staff returned to work recently after lockdown, none of the Agents could log in to their account at: https://dashboard.zopim.com/ We were originally with Zopim and that was the login URL.
Thinking that payment had lapsed and/or we missed important emails, I eventually had a live chat with support. They confirmed
1. Our Live Chat account had been cancelled (but couldn't tell by who and when)
2. We were still paying for the service and still being billed
3. We should still have access to an overall Zen Desk account and can re-enable Live Chat sub-service within this
The problem we have is multifold and support can't seem to help
1. Locked out of Live Chat
We cannot login to:https://account.zopim.com and receive the following notice:
- Incorrect email address or password. Please try again.
Clicking the 'forgot password' link does not initiate an email to reset the password
So we move onto the next step which is to login to our master Zen Desk account which we apparently have and from where we can re-enable Live Chat service
2. Locked out of ZenDesk account
We goto: https://www.zendesk.com/login/ as advised and are asked to login with our subdomain
This does not work either and we get message:
- Oops, this help center no longer exists
- The company you're looking for is no longer using our help center. We suggest reaching out to them directly via their official website.
So that's it in a nutshell. We have approx 6 Agents who cannot login. Live Chat was approx 20-50% of our web leads for a busy professional services firm so you can understand why they want to move on as quickly as possible and integrate some other provider chat.
Support generally take at least 12 hours to get back to us. We answer a question and then it's another 12 hours and so on. Actually, our last request for an urgent update 2 days has still not been answered and it seems nobody really wants to take this on.
THus, looking for advice from the community before I ask same on Social.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.