The fact that active followers only receive notifications when ticket updates occur has caused major disruption to our workflow. Ideally I'd like agents to be notified every time they're manually added as a follower or @mentioned in a ticket, regardless if a ticket is updated. At the moment, I have little to no recourse because I'm unable to specifically reference Followers within Triggers, Automations, Views, Macros, etc.
It'd be great if an upcoming beta could provide us with:
- A Followers type/condition within Triggers
- An Email user > (followers) action within Triggers
- An Email user > (CC's) action within Triggers
- A Ticket: Follower condition within Views
- A Ticket: Follower condition within Automations
- A Follower action within Macros (with a drop-down menu similar to Assignee)
- A few ticket.follower placeholders within the comment/description action in Macros
- More customization options in regard to Follower email notifications (Settings >Tickets > CCs and Followers)
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.