Ability to reference Followers within Triggers, Automations, Views, Macros, etc.
The fact that active followers only receive notifications when ticket updates occur has caused major disruption to our workflow. Ideally I'd like agents to be notified every time they're manually added as a follower or @mentioned in a ticket, regardless if a ticket is updated. At the moment, I have little to no recourse because I'm unable to specifically reference Followers within Triggers, Automations, Views, Macros, etc.
It'd be great if an upcoming beta could provide us with:
- A Followers type/condition within Triggers
- An Email user > (followers) action within Triggers
- An Email user > (CC's) action within Triggers
- A Ticket: Follower condition within Views
- A Ticket: Follower condition within Automations
- A Follower action within Macros (with a drop-down menu similar to Assignee)
- A few ticket.follower placeholders within the comment/description action in Macros
- More customization options in regard to Follower email notifications (Settings >Tickets > CCs and Followers)
Thanks Abigal! +1!!!
I totally approve all of these feature requests. There is clearly a lack of followers notification workflow. Hoping for a quick implementation.
I need the Ticket: Follower condition in Automations in particular.
I would also like to be able to select "Follower" to display as one of the columns in a View.
We really need this!
- A view of the tickets I follow (with customiced rows) (usecase: I work my tickets sortet by next sla)
- A trigger where both owner and the tickets followers are alerted with an e-mail. (usecase: A 3.part is answering a side conversation)
Would love to see this. Currently trying to find a way to remove a Follower from a ticket if that same person becomes the Assignee of the ticket. Otherwise, they'll start getting the email alerts that a new response is on the ticket when they're the one who sent it.
Being able to reference Followers specifically in Triggers/Automations would definitely help with this.
I agree with all of the above comments.
Time to wait a few months (years?), Has someone found a way to list these tracked tickets thanks to the API?
It's been 10 years since I originally asked for CCs to be moved into the Triggers/View, and instead they "revamped" CCs 2 years ago by just copying the code for that and adding a duplicate hard coded section for "Followers" within Ticket Settings, where the notification can't be disabled, edited, or customized, instead of moving them to Triggers (where *all* other notifications live and can be customized).
FYI there is a related FREQ for showing CCs & Follows within Views, but doesn't mention if they are fixing the notifications too:
Our product team is hoping to add Followers as a parameter in Views later this year – see Salvador's comment here: Use Followers as VIEW parameter conditions
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.