Zendesk on Zendesk is a series about a specific topic and how our Zendesk Customer Support team uses Zendesk.
Each topic is written and moderated by a member of the Zendesk Customer Support team. They share tips and best practices, and community members can ask questions and share their own tips and ideas.
Here's the complete Zendesk on Zendesk series:
- Escalating tickets to developers - by Joe Oliver
- Making the most of NPS survey data - by Lori Gauthier
- How we manage apps - by Jim Nestell
- Using a Play button-centered workflow - by Brian Harris and Ana Wiechers
- How we use the About field - by Robin Frerichs
- How we manage customer satisfaction surveys and ratings - by Anna Rozentale
- How we use the Knowledge Capture app - by Melissa Burch
- How we do KCS - by Ricardo Pinto
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.