Is it possible to select an address with a trigger?Répondu
We use the "Select an Address" app but I'm finding it nearly impossible to only select an address on certain tickets. It would be much easier if I could specify a from address change with a trigger based on very specific criteria. Does anyone have any ideas?
It's not currently possible to change the support address on a ticket via a trigger. The Select an Address app only functions when you have the Support agent interface open. The basic plan of Select an Address does have some automatic functionality of setting the address based on groups.
If you feel this would be a useful product feature for an upcoming update to the Select an Address app, please leave a message in the official feature request thread.
Hi Jeremy Watkin,
since we also have 150+ support addresses, we were dealing with the exact same issue.
We created an app for us to solve this issue once and for all. If you want it too, check it out here: https://www.zendesk.com/marketplace/apps/support/261269/select-email-sender-address/
Here are some features we integrated:
- Automatically use the correct email sender, depending on the agent's user group
- Restrict sender email based on user-agent group
- Warn the user when submitting a ticket with the default address, if the default address is not allowed for his group
- Based on your sender address, specific Tags will automatically be added
- Search for the support address associated with your ticket
- Easy & fast – you don't need to scroll through the Dropdown
Feel free to try it for 30 days for free: https://www.zendesk.com/marketplace/apps/support/261269/select-email-sender-address/
And let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions to improve it!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.