Bug when applying updater tag to query?
I've found a strange bug when I try to filter my results down further, the SUM on the end column is calculating the numbers fine with the current query:
However when I try to filter my results down further by adding an updater tag I then get these numbers which make no sense:
The Metric path calculating i'm using is this:
Each sum path looks like this:
Any other filter I add on doesn't do this to the numbers including updater name etc only updater tag.
Ticket and Users can have multiple tags. It is likely that your output is reflecting that.
To filter by a tag, you need to create a custom attribute to check if the tag is included. So you cannot use a filter on the tag as you would with, say, a Ticket ID.
Instructions are here.
Doesn't seem to be working for some reason :s
Field I'm reporting on:
Results are not pulling any ticket ID's:
Even when excluding NULL values:
Any ideas at all please?
Lets try adding the [Changes- Field Name] and [Update - Timestamp] to the body of our report.
It may also be worth creating a new attribute for the DATEDIFF(...) formula and adding that too.
That way we can see exactly what is going on.
Graeme Carmichael Thanks for the response.
So the Date Diff looks like its capturing the ticket ID's but for all ticket fields not the ones we specifically told it too..
I added this Date diff query as well:
So it looks like the DATE_DIFF condition is working as the DATE DIFF attribute is returning the expected results.
Try adding a further new attribute to check we are finding the custom field.
IF [Changes - Field name] = "Number of Active engineers"
THEN [Ticket ID]
Ensure that there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the custom field name in the Admin Centre where you define the field.
Still not working unfortunately, even tried different custom fields with the same result.
Sorry, Jack. I am at a bit of a loss. At least you know the problem is with the condition on the custom field and nothing else. You may have to reach out to Zendesk using the support chat.
How about using brackets. It works for me without them, but try…
IF ( [Changes - Field name] = "Number of Active engineers" )
THEN [Ticket ID]
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.