Hello Zendesk Community,
Here at Zendesk, we believe in creating continuous innovation to help our customers succeed, no matter the circumstances. We know that 2022 and 2023 have been increasingly difficult for businesses as we have seen a major shift in the economy. With the underlying pressure to do more with less and still grow your business, our innovations this quarter are really focused on helping you do just that. Below is an overview of some of our top announcements for the quarter.
1. Proactive Messages
- Proactive messages is our first new innovation, which makes it easy for you to deliver a more personalized experience to your end-users, whether that’s to get ahead of service issues, improve sales conversion rates, or to increase engagement.
- This helps you take a proactive approach to your customer service rather than a reactive one to help improve overall satisfaction.
2. Custom Ticket Statuses
- Custom Ticket Statuses is a long awaited feature for many of you original Zendesk users out here, This allows you to create new statuses that better represent the unique phases of your business.
- For example, admins can create a status that better highlights when a conversation is waiting for approval or is escalated to another team. This overall brings more customization and visibility to your service org.
3. Side Conversations for Microsoft Teams Integration
- Our third new innovation for the quarter is side conversations for Microsoft teams integration. With this enhancement, you can boost agent productivity by allowing for seamless and faster collaboration across departments.
- One example we expect to see is the seamless collaboration between engineering and customer service when a customer issue arises. Allowing an issue to be solved quickly with seamless communication.
4. Separate Permissions for managing groups and organizations
- And lastly but not least, we have created separate permissions for managing groups and organizations. This is one step in our continuous journey to give more distinct and customized security measures to meet our customers unique needs. This new enhancement has 3 main benefits:
- It helps keep your agents focused on the work that is crucial for them and doesn’t clutter their workspace with parts of the product they do not need access to.
- It helps improve your overall platform security by reducing the number of high power permissions and helps reduce the number of admins
- And lastly, it enhances the functionality of private ticket groups.
These are just 4 exciting features we have announced this quarter. If you want to learn more, please check out our full event here.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.