Happy Monday my fellow community friends! I'm excited to share that we have launched an new early access program for Enterprise users which now provides the ability to optimize the conversation flow for your agents using our layout builder. This feature enables configuration of how conversations and the composer appear in a custom ticket layout. Please note, you must have the Zendesk Agent Workspace activated and participate in the Layout Builder EAP to make these changes.
- Change the order of comments: Customize the sequence in which comments appear in a ticket.
- Change the composer position: Decide where the composer will appear in relation to the conversation.
- Default Composer Window View: Set the default view of the composer window in a ticket as either collapsed or expanded.
These settings are applicable to each individual ticket layout, allowing you to tailor the configuration settings to match the needs of different ticket types. For instance, a layout configured for messaging tickets can have a different setup compared to one used mainly for email tickets. Find out more about this early access program here: Configuring the conversation flow and composer location in tickets (EAP)
We’d like to thank our community for sharing their feedback in the following threads that directly impacted these changes:
- Ticket Flow and Reply Box Location in Agent Workspace
- Reverse Chronological order to Agent Workspace please
- Agent Workspace Feedback
- Agent's interface.
- [Agent Workspace] move the reply section back to the top
- New Agent Workspace and impact on readability and health (posture/neck issues)
- Agent workspace : Switch "Reply field" and "Request filed" (up/down) like when the workspace is disabled
- Agent Workspace Issue
- Change the order of the comments as an agent when viewing a ticket
- Ticket interface messages shown at the bottom instead of the top
This update aims to enhance your agents' workflow and adapt the ticketing system to suit your specific needs better. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and happy customizing!
Update (12/8/23): We expect a set of these capabilities to be available on the Professional plan level in 2024. - exact date TBD.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.