Hoping some other customers can help give us some ideas here.
We like to follow up on bad rated tickets to improve the overall customer experience, but want to ensure that ratings are tied correctly to agents in reporting.
Current Survey Set up:
- Embedded html survey added to response when ticket is solved by agent
- Automation for survey when this does not happen (with several exclusions)
- Trigger to re-open bad rated tickets upon rating received
- Custom Field to designate need for Escalation/Follow Up
- Custom Field for Bad CSAT Reasoning
Version 1: Tickets don't close after the rating is submitted by the requester
- Allows potential for bad > good
- allows follow up in the same thread
- allows QA categorization of Bad CSAT reason (as opposed to the customer self-selected option) as a custom field
- Reporting does not allow us to link CSAT with the last agent who responded when the rating was offered
- Tricky "house of cards" trigger set up to avoid accidental reassignment of bad CSAT tickets. Does not solve for escalated bad tickets across teams and is subject to user error
- Our volume is too high to force individual ownership of bad ratings
- Rarely, a customer will rate a ticket twice, both bad, and this reflects on the agent unfairly.
Version 2: Close Tickets Immediately after Requester Submits Rating
- Preserves CSAT/Agent connection in reporting
- More transparency in agent views that aren't clouded with bad tickets
- Less potential for trigger failure or lost tickets
- Follow up process is cumbersome and creates double tickets for each interaction
- No way to mark closed tickets as reviewed
- No way to categorize closed tickets (we do this in the follow up)
- Loss of ability to change bad > good (we purposely exclude ratings on follow up tickets to prevent double bads)
Please offer any and all suggestions!