Zendesk on Zendesk is a discussion series about a specific topic and how our Zendesk Support team uses Zendesk products.
Each discussion is written and moderated by a member of the Zendesk Customer Support team. They share tips and best practices, and community members can ask questions and share their own tips and ideas.
Be sure to follow this post so you get a notification when we add a topic!
Here's the complete Zendesk on Zendesk series:
- How we rolled out Zendesk Voice - by Anna Rozentale
- Lifecycle of a problem ticket - by Joseph May
- Bump Bump Solve - by Matt Marcucci
- Team communication--one tool to rule them all - by Jon Brummel
- Ticket triage - by Rodney Lewis
- How we rolled out chat - by Ana Wiechers
- Maintaining an internal IT Zendesk to provide company-wide support - by Doug Redo
- Escalating tickets to developers - by Joe Oliver
- Making the most of NPS survey data - by Lori Gauthier
- How we manage apps - by Jim Nestell
- Using a Play button-centered workflow - by Brian Harris and Ana Wiechers
- Sharing support knowledge with internal shadowing - by Rodney Lewis
- How we use the About field - by Robin Frerichs
- How we manage customer satisfaction surveys and ratings - by Anna Rozentale
- How we provide multichannel support - by Jessica Marasco
- How we use the Knowledge Capture app - by Melissa Burch
- How we do KCS - by Ricardo Pinto