I would very much appreciate some confirmation of the best way forward here.
- Online store dealing with customer enquiries predominately, but also physical store enquiries (with the purpose of aiding order fulfilment to customer).
- Currently 70 retail stores who ship online orders (franchises), multiple emails per store.
- Any tickets from customers e.g. order update request, currently involve the CS agent creating a new ticket to contact the store to find out what was happening with the order. This is chaotic = double volume of tickets.
- Professional package. CS agents - 10. Collaboration pack has been added: light agents + side conversations.
- Everyone is part of the same "Organisation" (only one setup, as everyone has the same domain email address. Stores and agents alike).
- There's 488 users associated with the organisation in Zendesk (multiple emails per store).
- The default group is the CS Support group (10 agents)
The solution I see is making all the stores (and their numerous emails) Light Agents. Then CS agents do not need to create a new ticket, they simply CC the Light Agent (Store) on the ticket. All responses via email (no need for stores to learn to login to Zendesk) are private and internal. Simple.
How To Do?
- Manually edit every store user of the organisation (487 users atm) into a Light Agent?
- Create a new Group for the CS Support Agents, and fix macro's with references to this - as all the new Light Agents (Stores) will be automatically added to the default group.
- Bulk user upload? Export all the users as part of the organisation currently, and amend so they have Light Agent status?
Am I missing something glaring obvious?
Like - them being in the same Organisation (and having added the same domain email) means all their comments are already private? And I can be CC-ing them already on customer tickets, and the customers won't see the stores comments about their order?
P.S - read every article I could find on all these various issues.