Have been successful in setting up the Salesforce integration and turning on Account, Contacts, and Ticket sync. However, though most tickets are syncing successfully to Salesforce, some fail with the error:
zis:salesforce:action:transformState(Ticket.CreatePayload) Error:: unexpected end of JSON input
- Turned on debugging in SF, and though the log captures entries for successful syncs, the failed syncs in between do not appear to create any log in Salesforce
- This occurs for tickets created both before and after the sync
- This occurs for tickets on Accounts and Contacts/Organizations that have otherwise successfully synced between systems
- This occurs for Contacts that have some cases already successfully synced to them
- Verified all fields in SF are set to "not required to close"
- Verified all fields for Accounts, Contacts, and Tickets Sync are mapped 1:1 and all required mappings are filled out
Google search for error came up with nothing. Anyone run into similar issue?