The recent change to the Triggers page is actually pretty fantastic. The search is VERY picky (why does it matter if Autoresponder is capitolized or not? I just need to find all of the triggers with that word), but I like that I can select multiple triggers and do a plethora of things with them.
However, I do not like that once you've taken an action with a single or group of triggers that they remain checked. It creates an easy environment for mistakes. For example, today I was updating one of our systems and needed to activate about 15 triggers. I went into the Triggers page, went into Inactive, checked the box next to all of the triggers that needed to be activated, clicked Activate and they all were activated and ready to use. Then I went back into inactive triggers to clear out the ones that are no longer needed. Checked the box next to those triggers and deleted them.
When I went back to check the placement of the original 15 they were gone. Poof. Vanished.
I looked in the audit trail and all 15 had been deleted when I deleted the 2 other ones. THAT is not acceptable. (This happened even after switching between active and inactive "tabs") Any system purposefully designed to make it easy to accidentally delete pieces of your system is poorly designed.
Please make the checkboxes uncheck after the chosen action has been taken with them.