Total days since a ticket has been update

5 コメント

  • Chandra Robrock
    Community Moderator

    Hi Bill Cicchetti - I tried to reproduce this on my end in the Ticket Updates dataset but it does appear that I'm seeing accurate results, even when using SUM. Out of curiosity, what are you grouping your rows by - is this by Ticket ID or something else?

    If you have any other filters applied to this particular query, definitely let me know as I'd be more than happy to see if I can reproduce this within my own Zendesk instance & help make sense of the numbers you're seeing returned. Otherwise, you may need to reach out to Zendesk's Support team so that they can take a closer look at your specific instance. 

     

    0
  • Bill Cicchetti

    Hi Chandra

    See info below.  Let me know if you need anything else.

    Thanks in advance!

    Here is the report setup:

    0
  • Chandra Robrock
    Community Moderator

    Bill Cicchetti Thanks for passing these along! Based on those screenshots, I'm still not seeing anything glaring to understand the numbers you're seeing or able to reproduce this in my own account. 

    Three follow-up questions just to make sure that the query I built is as similar as possible to the one you're using: 

    1) Which dataset are you looking at: Tickets or Ticket Updates?

    2) What are you filtering by for the Ticket Status and Ticket Updated - Date attributes?

    3) For the FA- filters, are these custom dropdown / multi-select fields? I really don't think those filters would be impacting anything, but I wanted to confirm so I can test this query out using a similar custom field type. 

    If I'm still unable to reproduce this after ensuring that those filters & datasets are a match, I might need to direct you to Zendesk's Support team so that they can take a deeper look into your account/query. Hopefully one of the answers to the questions above will help us uncover something though. 

    0
  • Bill Cicchetti

    Hi Chandra,

    Happy Friday.

    Thanks again for looking into this for me.  Here is the answers to your questions:

    1) Ticket Updates

    2) Ticket Status - Excluding some statuses

    Dates:

    3)The FA filters are custom choice lists we use to better categorize our tickets in terms of the area of the software the user is reporting a issue with

     

    Let me know if you have any other questions

    0
  • Chandra Robrock
    Community Moderator

    Bill Cicchetti Unfortunately, I'm still unable to reproduce this on my end, even when using the same exact date and status filters on my end. The Date Diff query you shared is still showing accurate results on my end when using SUM, so I can't figure out why this metric wouldn't be working for you.

    As a next step, I'd recommend reaching out to Zendesk's Support team with a link to the Explore query you're looking as well as a few specific Ticket IDs that are showing different results than you'd expect to see in that query when using SUM. With that information, I'm sure they'll be able to help provide a bit more clarity here.

    Sorry I couldn't help you figure out what's going on here! I'm a bit stumped on this one.

    0

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

Powered by Zendesk