I'm running into an issue where my dashboard data appears correct when viewing it's published, preview version, but then appears incorrect when sent out as part of a schedule. Exporting the dashboard manually does not cause this incorrect data to appear.
See an example of this incorrect display below:
For filters, we have a custom 'Agents' filter on the first tab which is just a list of our team members as opposed to 'Assignee name'. I have this sharing across tabs but have run into issues with that functioning before, so have an 'Agents' filter on the other two tabs as well. These all display the same name when one is changed and I've confirmed they all read properly for this report.
I've also confirmed that the queries on all three tabs have the same Ticket solved - Date attribute and that the time filter is functioning properly, but only the query on the first tab is showing agent data properly. The queries on the second two tabs show general, non-specified data when sent out as part of a schedule.
All that out of the way, I'm just looking for an explanation as to why my data is skewed when exported. Note that I have a bookmark saving the correct data as well.