One of my customers who is also using Sell is not completely convinced by the current functionalities that Sell offer/not offer. Please read his feedback below:
- Views cannot be adjusted. We cannot remove standard fields that we do not need.
- There are no custom fields for decimal numbers. We have to use text fields, which is of course prone to errors and a disaster for sorting.
- The assignment rules in Zendesk are too limited. Just round robin doesn't work for us.
- Custom fields cannot be evaluated in reports (not even in Explore, as far as I know)
- The fields for my last communication ... are actually super helpful, but should also be visible to the team manager (if the authorizations are set)
- There are virtually no automation options (field rules and automated actions are very limited)
"OR" options would be helpful for filters in SmartLists
- Easily sharing SmartLists would be great (yes, there are templates, but that's just a workaround)
- There were always problems with sending e-mails, which is why some colleagues no longer used the functionality in Zendesk.
Any feedback or anything on the roadmap that we are working on that I can communicate to the customer?
Thanks so much,