Hey Zendesk Community!
We just wrapped up our Q3 What’s New event. If this is your first time hearing about What’s New, here’s a quick rundown; What’s New is THE way to find out about everything new with Zendesk - new CX strategies, new Zendesk tips and tricks, and new product releases!
This quarter, our event was all about agility. During the event, we talked about what it takes for CX teams to be more agile and how our new product releases aim to help businesses keep up with growing customer demands.
Now that this quarter’s webinar is wrapped up, all the content is available on-demand! You can learn more about everything that was released and get access to all of the presentations here.
During the event we covered the following releases:
- Instagram DMs - Respond to private messages from Instagram using Zendesk
- Messaging updates - Business hours, channel switching, and more analytics
- Agent tools - Context panel, Focus Mode, Improved Call Routing
- Platform - Microsoft Teams integration and APAC data locality
- Sell - New integrations, task automation, UI enhancements
- ...and more!
If all that sounds interesting to you, head on over to the on-demand event and start checking out the content - there’s a ton of great stuff!
PS - Mark your calendars for November 9th - that’s when we’ll be hosting our next What’s New. More details to come!