We have an external website, where our web widget is embedded so that users can search our help centre. However the widget settings in Zendesk do not allow us as much control as we'd like.
An ideal workflow would be as follows:
- User opens web widget from our website and enters a search term.
- Search results are displayed; user clicks on an article link.
- A new browser tab opens to the article page.
- If the user is not already logged in to the help centre, they are prompted to log in.
- (If the user is not logged in, they will not be able to view the article).
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.